Drs. Nazanin and Mahsa Hakim use iTero digital impressions in our San Francisco dental office to create fast, accurate images of your teeth. iTero uses an intraoral scanner to record images of the hard and soft tissue in your mouth and renders a highly detailed image of your teeth and gums in our computer system.
- iTero images are more accurate than traditional alginate impressions.
- iTero images can be saved so we can compare the changes in your mouth over time.
- Recording the image of the mouth with iTero is easier and more comfortable for people with sensitive gag reflux.
- Transferring the iTero digital data is much faster than mailing conventional impressions to a lab.
iTero digital impressions can be used for any restorative treatment offered at Union Square Dental Practice, including:
- Implant restorations
- Orthodontic treatment
- Invisalign® clear aligners
iTero technology ensures a more accurate impression from the start, resulting in improved treatment and a more comfortable patient experience. Learn more during your next appointment at our San Francisco dental office!